miercuri, 5 noiembrie 2008

reality check

i wake up. my phone is shouting at me. he doesn't care i had a rough night. my sister says i've got 30 minutes to get ready for school. i'm still tired. i tell my mom to leave some money on my desk. i fall back to sleep. i open my eyes again. i've got ten minutes. i wanna eat. the food is cold now. i go wash my face. the water is also cold. i'm looking for some clothes. can't find any. i leave. i walk into a store to buy something. i realize i forgot my money. i go back. they don't have my favourite brand. i miss the bus. i take the next one. it's stuck in traffic. i'm late. the teacher picks on me for that. somebody is laughing. my pen is finished. it's empty. like something else too. it's ringing. i put two coins in the machine. it eats them without giving me my coffee. she doesn't notice me when i walk by to go to my next class. or maybe she doesn't want to. the teacher doesn't apreciate the way i answered. another bad grade. it's two o'clock. i'm going home. i change my mmind. i still wanna have a coffee. i ask a classmate to come. he's busy. most of them are. i go alone. i arrive. they great me with fake smiles and loud "hello"s. i lock myself in my office. i go out to make some coffee myself. although i pay them for that too. i'm out of sugar. i go buy some. i buy my paper too. i go back in my office. i fall asleep in my chair. the coffee's cold. i drink it anyway. a friend calls me. his computer isn't working. my eyes hurt. so does my neck. so does everything else. i tell him i'll come by later. i take out a pen and paper. i write her a poem. she says it's nice. i go home. dad says i didn't do something. we argue. i do it. i go to my friend. it's cold outside. he greats me with a real smile. first one today. the computer says "fatal error". i fix it. after more than two hours. my eyes hurt again. so does my neck. so does everything else. we both go outside. it's raining. i remember the line from a movie "i like standing in the rain because no one can see i'm crying...". a car splashes us. motherfucker. my phone rings. the wine is almost hot. god. when we get there he says his brother took it with some friends. "take out some more" i say. his parents won't let him. they say we allready took out too much this week. i go home. now my computer isn't responding. i'm too tired to fix it. i turn on the tv. steaua loses again. somebody died in his car again. he had a passenger. he also died. the news continues with another death. and another bad news. and another... another rainy day. a week. the paper was more optimistic. a movie. i've seen it. all of them. i switch to cartoon network. i can't even laugh anymore. i switch to mtv. stupid commercial music. i switch to animal planet. a lion is chasing something. he catches it. he eats it. i get bored. i wake up again. this time from reality. by falling asleep. the best movie ever. i even smile. i like it more when i'm dreaming. or is that real? am i dreaming right now? no. it's better to have a cruel reality and a sweet dream than to have a bad nightmare all the time. (wrote on the best day of my life...long time ago...)

Niciun comentariu: